20th February 2015 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Please consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The Union Budget shall be presented on 28-02-2015. Thus, we may get to see an altogether new algorithm from next to next Friday onwards.
- There is a high likelihood of your getting misguided by pre-budget rally, wherein you may end up investing wrong scrips, basis the news circulating at that time. Ganesha is cautioning you against that 15 days in advance.
- The whole day looks set to be very confusing and extremely volatile, foresees Ganesha.
- Nifty shall remain up from the day’s beginning to 9:30.
- During 9:30 to 10:30, however, Nifty shall remain down, feels Ganesha.
- Again, from 10:30 to 10:50, Nifty shall remain up.
- And, from 10:50 to 12:20, Nifty shall be down.
- From 12:20 to 13:00, Nifty shall remain up, says Ganesha.
- During 13:00 to 15:30, there shall be no clear trend in the market, and thus, you are advised to rely on only and only jobbing. Take extreme care to avoid taking a wrong position, cautions Ganesha.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,