20th February 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time-slot.
- Don’t trade relying on the opening indices.
- Nifty may open slightly on the up-side, and then it may suddenly go down. Hence, be careful.
- According to Ganesha, the period between 10:20 to 12:30 is crucial a one as the weightage for this time-slot is zero.
- During the half an hour between 12:30 to 13:00 Nifty may bounce back.
- During 13:00 to 14:30, Nifty may remain down.
- Nifty may again bounce back during 14:30 to 15:00.
- The period between 15:00 to 15:30 looks set to be a highly unpredictable. Nifty may be tremendously volatile during the aforementioned period. Also, expect wide fluctuations, says Ganesha.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,