19th February 2015 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Please consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Today, Moon-Sun are in conjunction with each other – and it is a New Moon day (Amavasya). Thus, Moon, the signifier of the stock markets, shall not have much strength.
- From Pre-Opening to 12:39, there shall be Zero weightage at Nifty, which implies that you may not get any clear trend.
- There may, however, be come an astrological trend in the market during 12:39 to 13:13, feels Ganesha.
- The overall view at Nifty shall be soft during 13:13 to 14:14, says Ganesha.
- From 14:14 to 15:00, there may be buying in the A Group stocks – the positive effect of which shall be visible at Nifty.
- Nifty may remain down during 15:00 to 15:15.
- From 15:15 to 15:30, Nifty shall remain up, says Ganesha.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,