19th December 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Please consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha advises you to see and check the Open Interest Ratio.
- Then , you are advised you to check and analyse the Implied Volatility.
- And, then check the Nifty Call-Put Ratio.
- Even after looking at and analysing so many factors and indicators, if you do not seem to be earning expected money/ returns, then you may proceed ahead only after making a concrete strategy. And, here Ganesha and Astrology’s sage wisdom can help you a plenty.
- For a long-term planning and strategy, Ganesha will advice you about some major Scrips, which will give you fruitful results in the next 5 years. You don’t have to do anything much there; just keep investing for 5 years. The advice for the same shall be available in the Market Predictions Book 2015.
- From Opening to 10:55, the graph created at Nifty shall resemble the diagrammatic representation of Electric Current. This means that there would be no point in trading at this time.
- Nifty may experience a down-trend during 10:55 to 12:30.
- From 12:30 onwards, Nifty shall start moving upwards step by step, and the trend shall continue till 13:30.
- 13:30 – 15:00, Nifty may pass time.
- Post 15:00, hammering is likely, feels Ganesha.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,