15th May 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- It is a month of zero weightage. Besides, the results of the Lok Sabha Elections 2014 will be announced during the week ahead. Hence, Ganesha is advising you to trade carefully this week.
- Today, the conjunction of Sun and Ketu, which has been in progress for the past one month, will end. The elections and voting took place during the last one month. Now you may know how the markets trends will be during the coming few days.
- During the next 15 days, DO NOT work without a tight stop-loss policy. If you will try to push your luck, you will curse yourself all throughout the coming year.
- The results of the Lok Sabha Elections 2014 will be declared tomorrow. Hedging is the best option for you right now, opines Ganesha.
- Divide the 1st 3 hours in two parts. During the 1st part, Nifty may be highly volatile and there may be jobbing as well. During the 2nd part, Nifty will attempt to move in the positive zone. (0.05)
- From 12:12 to 12:30, there may be corrections at Nifty. (-0.12)
- From 12:30 to 13:30, there may be buying in the A Group shares. The effect of those transactions will be seen at Nifty. (0.15)
- During 13:30 to 15:30, Nifty may be initially down. Later on, Nifty may go up and mark an end to the trading day. (-0.08)
With Ganesha’s Grace,