12th May 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- It is a month of zero weightage. Besides, the results of the Lok Sabha Elections 2014 will be announced during the week ahead. Hence, Ganesha is advising you to trade carefully this week.
- The current scenario in the stock market is such that, if you manage to avoid losses it will be as good as earning profits. You need to be extremely alert while trading, advises Ganesha. Keep in mind that the election results will be announced during the week ahead.
- Two major planets – Saturn and Mars – are moving in a retrograde motion, whereas the Sun and Ketu are in conjunction. According to Ganesha, these planetary positions will make the stock market highly volatile.
- Friends, the Opening may be good during the entire week ahead. But, know that the speculators will try to deceive you, and lure you to trade. You need to apply your mind and trade wisely, as there is a strong likelihood that you may make some mistakes. Guard your bank balance.
- From Opening to 09:45, Nifty may be around the surface or in the positive zone. (0.12)
- From 09:45 to 11:00, the market trends may be highly unpredictable. Jobbing is advisable. (-0.08)
- From 11:00 to 14:15, the positive trend at Nifty will increase, owing to some current news. (0.08)
- From 14:15 to 15:00, Nifty may be soft, foresees Ganesha. (-0.10)
- Nifty may marginally bounce back during the last 30 minutes of the trading day. (0.03)
- With Ganesha’s Grace, Dharmeshh Joshi, 09909941816 www.GaneshaSpeaks.com
With Ganesha’s Grace,