10th October 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- From today, a different strategy needs to be followed, which will have to be portfolio based.
- Remain away from Call-put and Futures, else you may have to put money on the table.
- Experts may give special tips in this month, but you may deal as per your strength only.
- In the initial 30 minutes from the Opening, adopt a wait and watch strategy.
- A technical bounce is likely. Thereafter Nifty shall trend downwards, thus, be cautious up till 11:00.
- During 11:00 – 12.45, Nifty shall be positive.
- The time period between 12.45 and 13.45 will be crucial, because it shall be quite a confusing, unpredictable and uneven time, wherein you may not understand what is going on. However, you may even be surprised, as there is a possibility that Nifty may reach a peak during this time.
- During 13.45 – 15.30, Nifty may remain on a higher side. Thereafter, the time may pass by without much movement.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,