10th February 2015 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Please consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Friends, today take time out to appreciate and be grateful for Ganesha’s foresight, thanks to which you see these predictions every day, which actually are written more than a week in advance – like clock-work.
- The benign and mild planet like Moon is getting sandwiched between 2 unpredictable, rough planets – Rahu (North Node) and Saturn. Owing to this planetary trend, there shall be stupendous volatility in the markets, feels Ganesha. And thus, you must remain careful.
- Nifty shall maintain its trend around a psychological surface figure during Opening to 10:15.
- The time period between 10:15 to 11:05 can be termed as the “No Position Zone”. Ganesha assertively advises you to NOT take any one type of strong position during this time frame.
- There may be buying in A Group Stocks during 11:05 to 12:00, says Ganesha. And, you shall be able to see the positive effects of this on Nifty.
- Friends, from around 12:00 till about 15:00, Nifty shall change its trend every 13 minutes or so. Now, you only say what kind of trading can be done in such a scenario and pattern! Thus, rely on jobbing only.
- In the last half an hour of the trading day, Nifty shall take on a positive tone.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,