9th April 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- From Opening to 09:45, Nifty may pass the time in the positive zone, close to the surface, feels Ganesha.
- During 09:45 to 10:45, Nifty will change its trend every 30 minutes. Hence, square off your positions frequently to earn a good amount of profit.
- During 10:45 to 11:45, there may be positive movements at Nifty.
- Do not take any positions during 11:45 to 12:15.
- There may be selling pressure in the A Group stocks during the period between 12:15 to 13:00.
- From 13:00 to 15:30, Nifty may go up during the 1st part. Later, it may go down during the 2nd part. The intraday traders will be able to take advantage of the market movements.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,