8th May 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Today, the Moon is in the Magha constellation, which is ruled by Ketu. Try not to take impulsive decisions or when you feel anxious, advises Ganesha. Be practical.
- As per the principles of Numerology, the number 8 signifies Saturn. The date today is 8th May, so take each decision only after considering all the pros and cons.
- Every 30 minutes, Nifty will display a reverse trend, and thus shall keep you confused, at least till 11:30. Avoid being overambitious during this time-slot.
- From 11:30 to 12:30, the stock market will try to become stable, amidst some corrections. You may enter the market during this period, but know that Nifty will soon go up, and shall remain in a particular range till 14:25.
- Divide the last hour in 2 parts of 30 minutes each. Ganesha foresees that Nifty will go down during the first part and shall go up during the second.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,