7th March 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time-slot.
- Ganesha foresees that there may be no clear trend at Nifty during the entire week ahead. Hence, take new positions everyday.
- Divide the period between Opening to the next 2 hours in 2 parts. Ganesha foresees that there may be an upward trend during the 1st part, but Nifty may go down during the second part. Therefore, by the end of this period you may be back to the square one.
- From 11:15 to next one hour, there may be buying in the A Group shares. You may notice the effect of those transactions on Nifty.
- During 12:15 to 12:30, Nifty may be down.
- During 12:30 to 13:00, Nifty may be up.
- From 13:00 to 13:00, Nifty may be down.
- From 13:30 to 14:00, Nifty may be up.
- Expect hammering at Nifty during 14:00 to 15:30.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,