4th February 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time-slot.
- If you have bought at Nifty at the opening points, exit at around 10:40.
- The market fluctuations may be highest during 10:40 to 12:00, hence take your positions accordingly.
- Don’t be surprised if Nifty suddenly goes down after 12:00.
- Don’t think much during 12:00 to 15:30, just trade on both sides and earn profits.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,