04th December 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Please consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Last to last week, you might have read that BSE listed companies have crossed the market cap of Rs. 100 trillion. However, friends how much your portfolio, under the effect of this, has increased – is a more important question.
- Opening to 13.30 today, just do jobbing. You may divide this time slot into 2 parts: in the first part – trade on the higher side and in the second part – trade on the lower side.
- From 13.30 to 14.30, Nifty shall maintain the same surface; big changes are not foreseen.
- Today, between 14.30 and 15.30 may perhaps be the period with the highest volatility – wherein you may get good movement on both the sides – first it may be at the lower side, then it may move towards the higher side, feels Ganesha.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,