03rd November 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Please consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Saturn to move from Libra (Tula) to Scorpio (Vrischik). How will it affect your Moon Sign?
- 8 Reasons you should be alert about an impending Saturn Transit…
- Friends do you recollect Ganesha’s predictions which were written down in the monthly file for your benefit: “Avoid long position, otherwise you shall remember me till next Diwali” – Hope you have now understood the reason for same.
- As mentioned in the Gujarati Book Slot-1, you shall realise the benefit of buying this book during Slot-14.
- It means that Ganesha had already advised you through the book in October 2013, about how to prepare your portfolio for the forthcoming period – you can now see the outcome of the same while reading this prediction.
- Lord Saturn has changed its Sign and moved into Scorpio Sign, hence there shall be significant changes in your personal Horoscope.
- In this week, don’t be in a hurry to take position. There is 2 holidays in this week, and you may waste your money on account of false Call-Put.
- Just allow the first 30 minutes to pass away in the Opening; then after you may take a decision. (-0.10)
- 9.45 to 13.45, Nifty may pass time at the higher side. (0.08)
- In comparison with the earlier time slot, Nifty shall witness profit booking (-0.04)
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,