02nd March 2015 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Please consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Remember that this prediction had been written for you, before the Union Budget 2015-16 was presented in the parliament on 28th February.
- This week, the market shall remain closed on 6th March 2015, Friday.
- Then, in the subsequent week, on 9th March, Monday, Ganesha is seeing a possibility of Zero Weightage. Thus, Ganesha is reminding you to keep all these things in mind, as you plan your market strategy for this week.
- Owing to the conjunction of Mars-Ketu, you may end up being getting more aggressive than usual, and thus, it would be best to keep this tendency in check. Follow the ‘Wait and Watch’ policy till 9:40 today.
- The time during 9:40 to 14:00 may be quite tricky. You may, however, be able to gamble on both the sides, as the market may create a pattern similar to suddenly boiling milk.
- Nifty may move up during 14:00 to 14:50, though.
- During. 14:50 to the closing bell for the day, Nifty may remain soft overall, feels Ganesha.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,