02nd April 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- As it was rightly predicted in the Market Predictions 2014-15 book, Nifty has touched its peak! It’s about time that you took these predictions very seriously and followed them for your own benefit.
- Since the year 2008, Ganesha has been advising you to devise different strategies for Intraday trading, short-term trading, long-term trading and F&O trading.
- If the market remains soft for the coming two days, those who have been going ga-ga about the bullish trend will start talking about the recession. Such is the unpredictability in the stock markets.
- According to Ganesha, Nifty may create a completely uneven pattern and shall remain extremely volatile. Today, confusions galore!
- During 13:15 to 14:00, there may be an upward trend in the market. Nifty may create a zig-zag pattern, during the rest of the day, so you may just choose to pass the time.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,