Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 9th October, 2009
- For understanding our Nifty predictions for a given time period, it is essential that you keep the predictions for the previous time period in mind, says Ganesha.
- Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- The weightage for the year is on the negative side, but the weightage for the week is positive. So it’s time to tread cautiously. Don’t keep high expectations, and book profits with every jump in the market.
- Don’t rely on the opening at the bourses for the coming 15 days. Friends, quit thinking about BTST and PTST for the time being.
- From 9:55 to 11:47, you can take chances in Nifty, but do that at your own risk. The Nifty trend is likely to make a V-shaped graph.
- From 11:47 to 14:35, the trend in Nifty can be best described by WWW.
- From 14:35 to 15:30, do jobbing if you wish to, otherwise there is nothing much for you in the market.
With Ganesha’s Grace,