Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 9th December, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Jupiter is changing sun sign on December 20, 2009. Its effects will become evident from December 18, 2009. This is likely to create chaos at the market, and you may have problems determining the right course of action.
- Don’t put too much on the line at the market. Take minimal risks. Keep squaring your position on daily basis during this period.
- Trend at Nifty is likely to be particularly confusing on December 18, 21, 22, 23, and 30. Alert! Don’t make a position on bank Nifty on December 23, 24 and 29.
- Keep an eye on the opening at the Nifty.
- From 10:05 to 11:05 – there are chances of an increased liquidity in the upward direction.
- 11:05 to 11:35 – This 30-minute period will see good buying, but only Ganesha can tell by how many points will the Nifty move up.
- 11:35 to 15:05 – Nifty will undergo consolidation. The average weightage during this period is likely to be zero. However, there is likely to be some volatility in the trend.
- 15:05 to 15:30 – Nifty may get some technical support and may move upwards.
With Ganesha’s Grace,