Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 8th October, 2009
- For understanding our Nifty predictions for a given time period, it is essential that you keep the predictions for the previous time period in mind, says Ganesha.
- Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- The weightage for the year is on the negative side, but the weightage for the week is positive. So it’s time to tread cautiously. Don’t keep high expectations, and book profits with every jump in the market.
- Don’t rely on the opening at the bourses for the coming 15 days. Friends, quit thinking about BTST and PTST for the time being.
- For Ganesha’s sake, don’t go anywhere near the market for the first one hour. Just act as if the market is going to start at 11:00 today. Let’s say, not doing anything with be for your own benefit.
- From 11:00 to 12:15, Nifty is likely to pick an upward trend.
- From 12:15 to 14:07, there my be large scale profit booking in Nifty, but it is likely to stay strong, says Ganesha.
- From 14:07 to 15:30, Nifty is likely to surge.
With Ganesha’s Grace,