Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 8th January, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Last week, Ganesha had warned you that time around 14:50 will be quite volatile and anything can happen. The graph for last week vindicates Ganesha’s stand. Only we can give such an accurate prediction.
- Friends, the net weightage for January 2010 is 0.05, which was only seen in February 2008, when the market was marginally positive, and on June 2008, when market shed a lot of points. Thus, it is advisable to avoid a long-position during the month. Ganesha suggests that you rely on F&O or call-put during this month. There will be no clear trend.
- We have, at times, given small time slots during this week, so trade carefully.
- At Nifty, the atmosphere will be to play like Sehwag. Don’t keep a long or short position. Bank on F&O and call-put for intraday trading.
- 9:10 to 9:45- Nifty is likely to move up.
- 9:45 to 11:05- Nifty is likely to move down.
- 11:05 to 12:30- The over all trend at Nifty may be positive.
- 12:30 to 15:30-The sentiments at Nifty will be mixed. Nifty will take big positive and negative strides during this period.
With Ganesha’s Grace,