Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 8th December, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Jupiter is changing sun sign on December 20, 2009. Its effects will become evident from December 18, 2009. This is likely to create chaos at the market, and you may have problems determining the right course of action.
- Don’t put too much on the line at the market. Take minimal risks. Keep squaring your position on daily basis during this period.
- Trend at Nifty is likely to be particularly confusing on December 18, 21, 22, 23, and 30. Alert! Don’t make a position on bank Nifty on December 23, 24 and 29.
- 10:05 to 11:25 – Though Nifty is likely to have a common gap opening, it will push towards the positive side, slowly but surely.
- 11:25 to 12:55 – The profit, if any, will be only on paper. If you trade during this period, you are looking towards imminent losses. Best is to stay away from trading.
- 12:55 to 14:30 – Nifty is likely to move up step-by-step.
- 14:30 to 15:30 – From the end of previous period, Nifty is likely to make a W-shaped graph. Thus, the market is going to be very volatile during this period.
With Ganesha’s Grace,