Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 7th October, 2009
- For understanding our Nifty predictions for a given time period, it is essential that you keep the predictions for the previous time period in mind, says Ganesha.
- Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- The weightage for the year is on the negative side, but the weightage for the week is positive. So it’s time to tread cautiously. Don’t keep high expectations, and book profits with every jump in the market.
- Don’t rely on the opening at the bourses for the coming 15 days. Friends, quit thinking about BTST and PTST for the time being.
- Today, it seems that the end will be better than the beginning. Till 13:25, market is likely to follow a down and up pattern.
- From 13:25 to 14:25, the market will be in chaos; there will be sharp increase in the volatility in the market. Nifty will follow a down-up-down pattern.
- From 14:25 to the end of the trading day, the market is likely to show a sharp surge. However, it may not necessarily mean that your scrips will be a part of the surge.
With Ganesha’s Grace,