Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 7th December, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Jupiter is changing sun sign on December 20, 2009. Its effects will become evident from December 18, 2009. This is likely to create chaos at the market, and you may have problems determining the right course of action.
- Don’t put too much on the line at the market. Take minimal risks. Keep squaring your position on daily basis during this period.
- Trend at Nifty is likely to be particularly confusing on December 18, 21, 22, 23, and 30. Alert! Don’t make a position on bank Nifty on December 23, 24 and 29.
- 10:05 to 11:45 – You can trade strongly in Nifty by using stop loss.
- 11:45 to 13:25 – Nifty will be as soft as a cake. So they best way to survive or make profit is having small chunks, which means trade in small amounts and for small durations. If you go for a big trade, you will end up with a cake on your face.
- 13:25 to 14:30 – Ganesha sees a possibility of a positive market breadth because of Nifty’s base script.
- 14:30 to 15:05 – You can see the effect of increase in volume of decline shares as compared to advance shares.
- 15:05 to 15:30 – There will be a significant increase in the number of Nifty contracts, but since this is only a 15-minute period, don’t take the risk.
With Ganesha’s Grace,