Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 7th Aug, 2009
- The predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them with the predictions for the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions are written well in advance, so if you want to get your stock predictions early, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For this week, don’t trust the trend till 10:25.
- Investors are advised to study the August month graph.
- In the past, Nifty index has witnessed a significant rise (86 points) and fall (828 points), so don’t trade aggressively. Apply your mind and trade accordingly.
- From the opening to 10:10, Nifty is likely to shed points.
- From 10:10 to 12:10, there may be buying in Nifty due to FII, mutual funds investors and local traders, so buy sell and move on.
- From 12:10 to 15:03, Nifty may make you play a one sided game. Nifty is not reliable during this phase, so act wisely.
- From 15:03 to 15:30, if you have not made losses in the previous phase, you can trade during this phase. Ganesha advises you to trade with the strength to take delivery of stock.
With Ganesha’s Grace,