Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 6th October, 2009
- For understanding our Nifty predictions for a given time period, it is essential that you keep the predictions for the previous time period in mind, says Ganesha.
- Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- The weightage for the year is on the negative side, but the weightage for the week is positive. So it’s time to tread cautiously. Don’t keep high expectations, and book profits with every jump in the market.
- Don’t rely on the opening at the bourses for the coming 15 days. Friends, quit thinking about BTST and PTST for the time being.
- Till 10:10, Nifty is likely to show some strength.
- From 10:10 to 12:15, weightage will be 0. This implies that you indulge in quick buying and selling. Taking a long-term position may not help. (0.00)
- From 12:15 to 14:20, except about four corrections, Nifty is likely to soar.
- Though the weightage will continue to be the same between 14:20 and 15:30, a correction is quite unlikely.
With Ganesha’s Grace,