Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 6th July, 2009
- The prediction of every phase must be considered in comparison to the prediction of previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the predictions thoroughly, so that you can maximise gains and minimise losses.
- The market is completely unreliable between July 15, 2009 to July 17, 2009.
- Intraday traders are advised to follow the predictions listed below:
- The days average is 0.01, already stated in our monthly graph, so don’t take trading decisions in a hurry. You will get good opportunities later on.
- From the opening till 10:25, Nifty may maintain its strength but you need to be very alert as Nifty may follow a downward trend from the opening.
- From 10:25 to 11:10, in comparison to the previous phase and points, Nifty may slope downwards.
- From 11:10 to 14:10, there may be good buying in Nifty.However, the day does not hold good prospects, so be very careful.
- From 14:10 to 14:50, Nifty may witness pressure and after making corrections, it may try to remain stable.
- Nifty may move upwards and awaken your hopes between 14:50 to 15:30. Ganesha advises you to stay away from B.T.S.T and P.T.S.T.
With Ganesha’s Grace,