Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 6th January, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Last week, Ganesha had warned you that time around 14:50 will be quite volatile and anything can happen. The graph for last week vindicates Ganesha’s stand. Only we can give such an accurate prediction.
- Friends, the net weightage for January 2010 is 0.05, which was only seen in February 2008, when the market was marginally positive, and on June 2008, when market shed a lot of points. Thus, it is advisable to avoid a long-position during the month. Ganesha suggests that you rely on F&O or call-put during this month. There will be no clear trend.
- We have, at times, given small time slots during this week, so trade carefully.
- 9:10 to 9:55 – Nifty will show some strength.
- 9:55 to 12:20 – With FIIs, investors, broking house and market operators everyone maintaining a somewhat similar stand at Nifty, the market graph will look like an electromagnetic wave.
- 12:20 to 13:45 – The overall trend at the Nifty will be positive. But Ganesha has a feeling that the time is not very good for those looking to trade on the positive side. It will be beneficial only if you can trade on both sides.
- 13:45 to 15:30 – All you can do is kill time and seek Ganesha’s blessings.
With Ganesha’s Grace,