Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 5th October, 2009
- For understanding our Nifty predictions for a given time period, it is essential that you keep the predictions for the previous time period in mind, says Ganesha.
- Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- The weightage for the year is on the negative side, but the weightage for the week is positive. So it’s time to tread cautiously. Don’t keep high expectations, and book profits with every jump in the market.
- Don’t rely on the opening at the bourses for the coming 15 days. Friends, quit thinking about BTST and PTST for the time being.
- Don’t waste your time worrying about the opening. Do only jobbing till 11:20.
- From 11:20 to 15:30, change in volume and value will lead the surge in Nifty.
- From tomorrow, Mars will be in Cancer. So, Cancers should refrain from taking any aggressive steps in the market during this period.
With Ganesha’s Grace,