Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 5th January, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Last week, Ganesha had warned you that time around 14:50 will be quite volatile and anything can happen. The graph for last week vindicates Ganesha’s stand. Only we can give such an accurate prediction.
- Friends, the net weightage for January 2010 is 0.05, which was only seen in February 2008, when the market was marginally positive, and on June 2008, when market shed a lot of points. Thus, it is advisable to avoid a long-position during the month. Ganesha suggests that you rely on F&O or call-put during this month. There will be no clear trend.
- We have, at times, given small time slots during this week, so trade carefully.
- On January 5, 6 and 7, the 10-minute period around 10:30 and 14:20 may get quite uneven.
9:10 to 10:20 – Get out as soon as you get an opportunity to make profit. Don’t make for the market to get better. It may get worse if you wait for the last moment.
- 10:20 to 12:20 – Trading at Nifty and predicting the Nifty trend are both very challenging. Nifty will be extremely volatile during this period.
- 12:20 to 12:40 – Nifty may move up for this 20-minute period.
- 12:40 to 15:15 – During this period, every point tells a new story. Nothing much can be done.
- 15:15 to 15:30 – For this 15 minutes, do just Jobbing.
With Ganesha’s Grace,