Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 5th Aug, 2009
- The predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them with the predictions for the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions are written well in advance, so if you want to get your stock predictions early, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For this week, don’t trust the trend till 10:25
- Investors are advised to study the August month graph.
- In the past, Nifty index has witnessed a significant rise (86 points) and fall (828 points), so don’t trade aggressively. Apply your mind and trade accordingly.
- After a couple of major corrections between 9:55 and 11:19, Nifty is likely to regain some ground.
- Nifty may tend to dip steeply between 11:19 and 12:45, so book profits at every point.
- From 12:45 to 14:07, Nifty may form a N-shaped graph. It is a long and volatile phase.
- From 14:07 to 15:30, Nifty may catch a bearish trade, so don’t consider the weightage of the day and trade as per your own understanding and knowledge.
With Ganesha’s Grace,