Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 4th January, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Last week, Ganesha had warned you that time around 14:50 will be quite volatile and anything can happen. The graph for last week vindicates Ganesha’s stand. Only we can give such an accurate prediction.
- Friends, the net weightage for January 2010 is 0.05, which was only seen in February 2008, when the market was marginally positive, and on June 2008, when market shed a lot of points. Thus, it is advisable to avoid a long-position during the month. Ganesha suggests that you rely on F&O or call-put during this month. There will be no clear trend.
- We have, at times, given small time slots during this week, so trade carefully.
- For the first time in the history of Indian stock market, the trading time is going to begin from 9:00 am. We are glad to be a part of this historical moment.
- 9:10 to 10:05 – Nifty will follow a positive trend throughout this period. Ganesha is, however, hoping that you will be professional enough to avoid taking too much risk, and will exit early.
- 10:05 to 11:25 – Nifty is likely to go a little soft.
- 11:25 to 13:00 – Nifty is likely to show an upward trend.
- 13:00 to 15:30 – Nifty will show steep movement on both sides. The key to survive this phase is rapid entry-exit strategy.
With Ganesha’s Grace,