Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 4th December, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Leave the opening period alone. From 10:05 to 11:20, the Nifty may make you sweat for every penny, but the trend will be strong and there is no reason why you shouldn’t benefit, provided you are swift in cutting your deals.
- 11:20 to 13:35 – Avoid taking any form of risks at Nifty. Best is to sit back, and take a break.
- 13:35 to 14:50 – Plan a strategy a do jobbing on the upside.
- 14:50 to 15:20 – If you are not careful, you may see all your profit getting wiped out during this period. This period can be dangerous if you trade without the strength to taking delivery.
- Only expect to make settlements during the final 10 minutes, the time is too short for doing any other kind of deals.
With Ganesha’s Grace,