Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 4th Aug, 2009
- The predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them with the predictions for the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions are written well in advance, so if you want to get your stock predictions early, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For this week, don’t trust the trend till 10:25.
- Investors are advised to study the August month graph.
- In the past, Nifty index has witnessed a significant rise (86 points) and fall (828 points), so don’t trade aggressively. Apply your mind and trade accordingly.
- From 9:55 to 13:00, Nifty may follow a downward trend, then an upward trend, followed by a downward trend. You will be able to make profits if you trade accordingly.
- From 13:00 to 13:30, there may be buying in Nifty. It is a small phase, so trade wisely.
- From 13:30 to 13:50, Nifty may witness selling pressure.
- From 13:50 to 14:10, Nifty may move upwards. Bank Nifty, mid cap and small cap shares may contribute to it. But, these are all assumptions, hence Ganesha advises you to take a wise and well thought decision.
- From 14:10 to 15:30, you may book profits.
With Ganesha’s Grace,