Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 3rd November, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Our customers can now order yearly, monthly and daily Nifty predictions, and personalised Fortune Mantra.
- During October 2009, Nifty went through a negative phase after October 16, 2009. Thus, even when there was a positive trend, the market wasn’t too positive, and when there was a negative trend, it crashed. Keep this in mind!
- Note: For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Important pointers for the week: This week, the intra-day traders, who know how to play the market, will have a great time at Nifty, provided they play on both sides. Don’t base your trading strategy on a single trend, says Ganesha. You are likely to fetch a lot of money if you keep on cutting the deals frequently. However, Ganesha is not too upbeat about the market trend himself.
- The month of November is a positive phase for the market. This means that a positive trend would mean a sharp surge in the market and a negative trend would mean a minor drop. So, plan your business accordingly.
- According to Ganesha, Nifty will hold strong between opening time and 10:45. But friends, since the market has been continuously down since October 16, its aftereffects are likely to stay for a while. It will still take Nifty some time to recuperate.
- From 10:45 to 12:20, Nifty is likely to make you sweat for your money. It will keep on changing trend so that you would never know for sure what to do. Ganesha advises you to keep on booking your profits, even if they are marginal.
- From 12:20 to 13:45, FIIs and Mutual Fund will start buying and its effect will be evident on Nifty. It is advisable to make your market strategy accordingly.
- From 13:45 to 14:07, the weightage is likely to be zero, and friends I’ve told you the significance of zero weightage a number of times. During this period, you benefit from doing nothing. So don’t do anything during this period.
- From 14:07 to the end of the trading day, Nifty is likely to soften a bit, so trade accordingly. Ganesha advises you to beware of this period.
With Ganesha’s Grace,