Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 3rd December, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- 10:05 to 10:15 – The trend at Nifty is likely to con you into taking some regrettable steps. Make sure you are well updated before making a move. Your estimates should be around the surface or even below it.
- 10:15 to 11:55 – If Ganesha gives its blessings than the trend at Nifty will be positive, but the blessings are important.
- 11:55 to 14:40 – Jobbing is the way to go about during this period. The weightage is not too good.
- 14:40 to 15:30 – Hoping for any significant movement at Nifty may pointless. It will only disappoint you. Not doing anything may be your best course of action.
- During our stock prediction for November 26 and November 27, 2009, Ganesha had told you that the day and its opening will not be good. Friends, the accuracy of our prediction is for you to see.
- Don’t rely on the opening trend this week. And don’t even think of BTST and PTST.
With Ganesha’s Grace,