Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 3rd Aug, 2009
- The predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them with the predictions for the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions are written well in advance, so if you want to get your stock predictions early, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For this week, don’t trust the trend till 10:25
- Investors are advised to study the August month graph.
- In the past, Nifty index has witnessed a significant rise (86 points) and fall (828 points), so don’t trade aggressively. Apply your mind and trade accordingly.
- The day is strong, but Ganesha advises you to stay put and don’t trust the trend till 10:25.
- From 10:25 to 12:15, there may be buying in large cap shares
- From 12:15 to 14:30, you will not get clear trading signals. Ultimately, you will be left with only one option jobbing.
- From 14:30 to 15:30, Nifty may slope downwards. But since the weightage of the day is positive, the fall is not likely to be steep. It may be just minor correction. Nifty is looking up, but Ganesha advises you go ahead only if you have the strength to take delivery. Don’t trust anyone because at the end of the day, you only will have to bear the losses.
With Ganesha’s Grace,