Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 30th October, 2009
- For understanding our Nifty predictions for a given phase, it is essential that you keep previous predictions in mind, says Ganesha.
- Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- In the graph given to you a month ago, Ganesha had said that the market will follow a downward trend after Diwali. Friends, it is to be noted that despite a positive trend at other markets, our market follow a downward trend. Only an astrologer can predict such things.
- Tip for the week: This week, the trend is likely to be weak. So during the course of the week, even the best time for market will not be very positive, but the bad phase will be quite Bearish. Keep this in mind while you read our intra-day predictions.
- Ganesha declared today as the Jobbing Day. The Nifty trend is likely to change every 20 minutes.
- From the overall opening to 12:05, Nifty will move in a zig-zag pattern. So decide accordingly.
- From 12:05 to 12:31, Nifty may show a sharp surge.
- from 12:31 to 13:39, do just jobbing. Avoid doing anything else.
- From 13:39 to 15:30, Nifty may play a one-sided game. It may dip.
Note: November is likely to be positive month for the marketFor further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416Mobile: +91 – 9909941816Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With Ganesha’s Grace,