Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 2nd September, 2009
- Predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them to the predictions of the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- In this week, the time from 10:00 to 10:30, and 11:00 to 11:25 is likely to be confusing. You will not know what to do during this period, as the market will be very volatile. Sit back and just see how the market plays.
- Ganesha declares a favourable day for intraday traders. Traders may also make use of this favourable phase. However, short-term and long-term investors are advised to stay away from the market.
- Ganesha foresees a positive opening. But friends, wait for the market to open. Ganesha says that the market will slide down from the point at which it will open today. If Nifty opens on a positive side, it will tend to slide down from there on and if Nifty opens on a negative note, it will inch upwards. This phase may remain till 12:15.
- From 12:15 to 13:40, Nifty may make you trade uselessly. In fact, your trading may not get you positive results. Ganesha advises you against such trading. Stay away from the market, if you don’t understand the trend.
- From 13:40 to 15:30, Nifty may witness heavy fluctuations, and display a graph resembling ocean waves. You can earn by constantly changing your position. Don’t cut big deals.
With Ganesha’s Grace,