Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 2nd December, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- 10:05 to 12:05 – The overall trend at Nifty is likely to be positive. However, a little bit of correction is only logical during the intra-day, so trade accordingly.
- 12:05 to 12:30 – The trend at Nifty may wear you out mentally. This is the period of zero weightage, so don’t take a long-term stand.
- 12:30 to 14:00 – the Nifty may act in an unpredictable manner, you may see a lot of volatility in the market, and the overall trend is likely to be negative.
- 14:00 to 15:00 – The trend at Nifty may get a little more positive, which will reinstate your faith in the market trend unlike during the previous time period. If you see yourself in a position of making profit, act immediately. Don’t wait for things to get better, your greed may land you in trouble.
- 15:00 to 15:30 – The closing period can see a negative trend at Nifty, so wrap up for the day and go home.
- During our stock prediction for November 26 and November 27, 2009, Ganesha had told you that the day and its opening will not be good. Friends, the accuracy of our prediction is for you to see.
- Don’t rely on the opening trend this week. And don’t even think of BTST and PTST.
With Ganesha’s Grace,