Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 29thSeptember, 2009
- For understanding our Nifty predictions for a given phase, it is essential that you keep the previous predictions in mind, says Ganesha.
- Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Ganesha advises you to not to trust the market on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Ganesha has been reminding you for a month now that weightage for today will be zero. This means that there will a major incident somewhere in Asia, which will affect all the stock markets, including Nifty.
- From opening to 11:47, Ganesha sees Nifty trade below the surface limit.
- From 11:47 to 14:50, the market sentiments may try to push Nifty upwards. But, it is not clear whether the market will rise or not. Make sure that you don’t get stuck. Don’t leave your money in the market for long periods.
- From 14:50 to the end of the trading day, the weightage is likely to stay the same. The market will move up, step by step.
With Ganesha’s Grace,