Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 29th June, 2009
- The prediction of every phase must be considered in comparison to the prediction of the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the predictions thoroughly, so that you can maximise gains and minimise losses.
- The graph of the year 2009 is quite good. This means that you need to keep on moving, slowly and steadily. Any unexpected correction can leave you in a dilemma. Order the graph for the month of July 2009.
- Nifty may maintain its strength from the opening till 11:00.
- From 11:00 to 12:45, Nifty may tilt towards the bottom. Don’t get confused and don’t let others take decisions for you. Keep booking your profits.
- Due to value buying of shares, whose weightage has diminished, Nifty might elevate between 12:45 and 13:35.
- Ganesha advises you to be alert from 13:35 to 15:30. If you have purchased any stock in the previous phase, then in this phase, you need to book your profits.
With Ganesha’s Grace,