Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 29th July, 2009
- The predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them to the predictions for the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions are written well in advance, so if you want to get your stock predictions early, mail us at email@example.com.
- Investors are advised to study the month graph.
- Investors are advised to ask for the months graph through email.
- The market may go haywire as Jupiter and Rahu are in conjunct in Capricorn. Wait for a favourable phase and book profits at every jump. However, don’t do mindless selling and trade cautiously.
- Nifty may follow slow upward trend with sudden downward bursts, so Ganesha advises you to take decisions only after watching the opening of the market. This phase will remain till 10:37.
- From 10:37, 12:45, Nifty may inch upwards.
- From 12:45 to 15:30, Ganesha advises not to trade. It is a long and volatile phase and you may get confused, so stay away from the market.
With Ganesha’s Grace,