Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 29th January, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Last week, we warned you: Don’t trust the opening. And as you would have seen throughout the week, we were right.
- On January 21, 2008, Nifty shed 496 points; on January 22, 2008, Nifty dropped 309 points; on January 21, 2008, Nifty was down by 90 points; on January 22, 2009, Nifty gained 7 points; on January 21, 2010, Nifty lost 127 points; on January 22, 2010, the market shaved 58 points. So around this time every year, the market experiences high volatility and a bit of a negative trend, which is what we forewarned you about in our prediction on January 2, 2010. During January 2010, Ganesha advises you to call-put on a daily basis instead of taking a long position.
- This prediction is written a week in advance based on astrological inferences. Although these predictions are independent of foreign market trends, Gold and crude oil prices, inflation, News and rumors, we are able to provide fairly accurate predictions. So friends, this is a sure-shot tool for reducing your losses and increasing your profits.
- Last Friday, we had warned you Ganesha is not too happy with the stars and was not too keen on trading. As it turns out, the market opened with a very negative trend. Those who followed Ganesha’s directions, got saved from incurring terrible losses.
- The Moon will be conjunct with Ketu during the opening period. But during the closing period, Moon will be conjunct with Mars, which means that Nifty will follow an aggressive pattern. So trade on the basis of your capacity to take delivery.
- 9:15 to 11:00 – You may have to use courage, knowledge and intelligence while trading. Nifty may form a down to up pattern.
- 11:00 to 13:25 – Though the market may dip five times, but the overall market condition will be strong.
- 13:25 to 14:15- Don’t trust anyone. Your irresponsibility may hurt you. People may say anything, but remember that it’s your money on the line.
- It doesn’t matter what system and belief that you are following. What matters is whether you have made profit or not. So from 14:15 to 15:30, the market will move up followed by a steep fall and then an sharp climb upwards. Thus concluding the week on a slightly positive note.
With Ganesha’s Grace,