- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- There is going to be an eclipse this week, so be careful while trading at the market.
- For January 2010, the following dates will be extremely volatile, and will see extraordinary fluctuation in the market: 1, 5, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15 (very crucial), 18, 28, 29
- This week, the 10-minute period before and after 14:50 is likely to be extremely volatile. Be very careful! Kuch bhi ho sakta hai (anything can happen).
- In the 8th position of India’s natal chart, five planets – Rahu, Sun, Mercury, Venus and Pluto – are forming a stelium in Sagittarius, whose lord is Jupiter.
- 10:05 to 12:05- During this period, Nifty may generate its highest volume for the day. So don’t lose focus from the market, and keep on changing your position. So Nifty may lure you into entering the market for profits, and fall once you are in it.
- 12:05 to 13:10- Nifty is likely to move up. But, astrologically, it is tough to say by how many points.
- 13:10 to the end of the trading day- during this period, the weightage is likely to be 0.01. So you can understand by this that Jobbing is your only option. Everything else will be a drag.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816