Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 28th July, 2009
- The predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them to the predictions for the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions are written well in advance, so if you want to get your stock predictions early, mail us at email@example.com.
- Investors are advised to study the month graph.
- From 9:55 to 11:05, you can do jobbing. The opening is likely to be on the positive side. The day average, however, is 0.00. Book profits during this phase.
- From 11:05 to 12:45, Nifty may witness buying in base scrips.
- From 12:45 to 14:50, trade according to the market trend, advises Ganesha.
- From 14:50 to 15:30, Ganesha advises you to be alert, as a steep fall in Nifty is indicated.
With Ganesha’s Grace,