Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 28th August, 2009
- Predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them to the predictions of the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions (for Monday Friday), which are crafted purely on astrological basis, are written and made ready on the Saturday prior to a week. While writing these predictions, Ganesha doesn’t consider factors like foreign market, technical, fundamental, prices of crude oil and gold, and other rumours.
- The forthcoming September dates 10th, 11th, 14th, 15th, 24th and 29th are very important
- If you have August 2009s graph in advance, you must have noticed that on many days, the weightage is good. This is the reason why, even though the Nifty movements have been negative, the market has maintained its strength. You can avail your monthly graph for reference well in advance and safeguard your position.
- Ganesha foresees strength in Nifty till 10:40. But, it remains to be seen that how long it retains its strength
- From 10:40 to 12:55, Nifty will make you play a Test match. Change your position frequently. Settle your old deals before you make new ones. That way, you will be ready for September 2009’s position.
- From 12:55 to 13:55, Nifty will follow a downward trend. But you might have witnessed the onset of this phase in the previous phase. So, Ganesha advises you to study the predictions of the whole day well in advance before you start trading.
- Nifty may move upwards between 13.55 to 15.30, but it will head south in the last 15 to 20 minutes. Read the contract note carefully and don’t make hasty deals.
With Ganesha’s Grace,