Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 27th October, 2009
- For understanding our Nifty predictions for a given phase, it is essential that you keep previous predictions in mind, says Ganesha.
- Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- In the graph given to you a month ago, Ganesha had said that the market will follow a downward trend after Diwali. Friends, it is to be noted that despite a positive trend at other markets, our market follow a downward trend. Only an astrologer can predict such things.
- Tip for the week: This week, the trend is likely to be weak. So during the course of the week, even the best time for market will not be very positive, but the bad phase will be quite Bearish. Keep this in mind while you read our intra-day predictions.
- If one ignores the opening 15-minute period, Ganesha foresees that the market is likely to gain strength till 13:00.
- From 13:00 to 14:30, FIIs, Mutual Funds and promoters may get into buying, foresees Ganesha.
- From 14:30 to 15:00, Nifty is likely to fall. The fall quite steeply.
- From 15:00 to 15:30, if the aforementioned fall in the market is true, you will find the trend continuing during this period.
Note: November is likely to be positive month for the market
With Ganesha’s Grace,