Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 27th November, 2009
- Points to remember: For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- On December 20, 2009, Jupiter is changing its sun sign. And its effects will start showing from December 18, 2009 onwards. The market will go haywire. You will not know what to do. Ganesha advises you to avoid taking a long-term stand on anything. Square your positions daily.
- If you don’t pay heed to this prediction for December, you may end the year in regret.
- Nifty will be particularly unpredictable on December 18, 21, 22, 23 and 30.
- Don’t take a position on Nifty on 23, 24, and 29 December, 2009.
- Ganesha is not that upbeat today. The weightage for the day is quite mediocre.
- Today, barring a few corrections, two to three, Nifty is likely to stay strong till 12:30. However, you will have to be patient.
- From 12:30 to 15:00, the Nifty is going to play games with your mind. It will move downwards, followed by a step-by-step upward movement. This may prompt you into cutting rapid deals, and that where Nifty will have you by your neck. But if you go about trading during this phase in a planned manner, Ganesha will fetch you awesome returns.
- From 15:00 to 15:30, the market may experience an increase in pressure, and Nifty may suffer in the process. This phase is not for you. Stay away! However, those who want their deals to roll over, there is a cause for concern.
With Ganesha’s Grace,