Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 27th July, 2009
- The predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them to the predictions for the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions are written well in advance, so if you want to get your stock predictions early, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Investors are advised to study the month graph.
- From 9:55 to 10:30, Nifty may open close to the surface, and maybe even slightly above it. But, the weightage during this period is not much, so don’t jump into cutting deals. Ganesha advises you to wait and watch the market trend.
- From 10:30 to 11:00, Nifty may witness corrections. The day, however, is strong. It is just a small phase. So don’t blame Ganesha if the same does not happen. If you want to stop losses, do short selling.
- From 11:00 to 12:45, Nifty may gain momentum and follow an upward trend as there is likely to be some movement in base scrips traded in the stock market. From 12:45 to 15:30, Nifty may witness heavy fluctuations. The volatility will be confusing and Nifty may make you play both sides. In comparison to the previous phase, Nifty may fall a little.
With Ganesha’s Grace,