Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 27th January, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Last week, we warned you: Don’t trust the opening. And as you would have seen throughout the week, we were right.
- On January 21, 2008, Nifty shed 496 points; on January 22, 2008, Nifty dropped 309 points; on January 21, 2008, Nifty was down by 90 points; on January 22, 2009, Nifty gained 7 points; on January 21, 2010, Nifty lost 127 points; on January 22, 2010, the market shaved 58 points. So around this time every year, the market experiences high volatility and a bit of a negative trend, which is what we forewarned you about in our prediction on January 2, 2010. During January 2010, Ganesha advises you to call-put on a daily basis instead of taking a long position.
- This prediction is written a week in advance based on astrological inferences. Although these predictions are independent of foreign market trends, Gold and crude oil prices, inflation, News and rumors, we are able to provide fairly accurate predictions. So friends, this is a sure-shot tool for reducing your losses and increasing your profits.
- 9:10 to 11:05 – Although the market will be in chaos, Ganesha advises you to carry out positive jobbing during this period. The period is extremely risky, so better play safe than be sorry later.
- 11:05 to 12:30 – Nifty may go crazy. There are likely to be sharp upward and downward movements. On the bright side, you will get to trade on both sides positive as well as negative.
- Whether we trade in the stock market or not, foreign investors will. Thus the time period from 12:30 to 13:50 will see Nifty moving downwards.
- 13:50 to 15:30 – Nifty is likely to play you into running into losses. Don’t trust Nifty. The weightage is zero.
With Ganesha’s Grace,